Fußball Europameisterschaft 2008 | Foto: Arne Müseler, Illustration: Wikipedia-User Devil_m25
Fußball-Europameisterschaft 2008 | Österreich & Schweiz | 7. - 29. Juni 2008 | News Europameisterschaft
FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste RegistrierenRegistrieren   ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
second period. With

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    EM-08.info Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Panini Tauschbörse
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
shushu
5 - Stammspieler

BeitragVerfasst am: 29.03.2019, 01:16    Titel: second period. With

LONDON -- Andre Schuerrles hat trick sent Chelsea four points clear at the top of the English Premier League with a 3-1 victory at Fulham, capitalizing on Arsenal losing at Stoke on Saturday. Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. Having not won on seven previous visits to Stoke, Arsenal came unstuck again as Jonathan Walters clinched a 1-0 victory from the penalty spot. Liverpool moved ahead of Arsenal on goal difference into second by winning 3-0 at Southampton in the late game. Manchester City dropped to fourth but it was only six points from the top with two games in hand, and could collect its first piece of silverware of the season against Sunderland in the League Cup final at Wembley Stadium on Sunday. In the days biggest controversy, Football Association officials will be investigating Newcastle manager Alan Pardew, who was sent off for appearing to head-butt Hull midfielder David Meyler. The touchline altercation overshadowed Newcastles 4-1 victory at Hull. Everton recovered from back-to-back league losses by beating West Ham 1-0 and returning to sixth place. After Chelsea made the short trip to Fulham, Mourinho was so annoyed at a poor first-half display that he wouldnt speak to his players during the break. The silent treatment was motivation enough, and the team was transformed, with the opener coming seven minutes into the new half. From inside his own half, Eden Hazard picked out Schuerrle, who headed the ball past Dan Burn, ran forward and slotted into the net. Schuerrle was on the end again when Hazard slipped the ball through in the 65th and the Germany midfielder scored. Torres was the creator for the third, with Schuerrle scoring again with ease in the 68th. Fulham came alive again in the closing stages, but all the team could produce was Johnny Heitinga tapping into an open net. At St. James Park, Newcastle wrapped up the victory before halftime with two goals from Moussa Sissoko and another from Loic Remy. But the real drama unfolded in the 72nd minute with the dismissal of Pardew, who faces a touchline ban. The apparent head-butt happened after Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. "He was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion," Pardew said. "I want to apologize." On the south coast, a fourth straight league win maintained Liverpools unexpected title push. Strikes from Luis Suarez and Raheem Sterling, and a late penalty by Steven Gerrard pushed Liverpool above Arsenal into second. The Britannia Stadium proved unwelcome territory for another leading team, as Stoke followed up wins over Chelsea and Manchester United, and a draw against City, by seeing off Arsenal. The breakthrough came with around 15 minutes to go when Laurent Koscielny was penalized for a handball and Walters scored from the spot to clinch Stokes second win in 11 league games. "It is not slightly worrying -- it is a big worry for us to lose a game like that," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said. "It is a massive setback." Adidas Chris Driedger Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Adidas Erik Karlsson Jersey ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. http://www.cheapsenatorsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-mike-condon-jersey . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Adidas Alexandre Burrows Jersey . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad. Adidas Tom Pyatt Jersey .FIFA says it is relaxing the rule which forced match officials to leave its international list at the end of the year they turned 45.WINNIPEG -- Blake Wheeler says his Winnipeg Jets are racing for a Western Conference playoff spot. Winnipeg got out of the post-Olympic starting blocks quickly with a 3-2 shootout win over the Phoenix Coyotes on Thursday night as Wheeler scored his 23rd goal of the season. "A vast percentage of the league is going to be pretty rested after a 2 1/2-week break," said Wheeler, who played for the United States in Sochi, but saw limited minutes as the Americans 13th forward. "I think its an all-out sprint. Theres no time to be tired." Wheeler was joined on the score sheet by Bryan Little. Olli Jokinen put away the shootout winner in the fourth round for Winnipeg (29-26-6). Devin Setoguchi also beat Coyotes goalie Mike Smith in the shootout, while Antoine Vermette was the only Coyote to solve Ondrej Pavelec. Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Martin Hanzal scored in regulation for Phoenix (27-21-11) in the first game for both teams after a 19-day break for the Winter Olympics. The Jets continued their winning ways under new head coach Paul Maurice, improving to 10-3-1 since he replaced the fired Claude Noel. Despite some less-than-crisp play, the coach said he was pleasantly surprised by how well his team played after such a long layoff. "It was tough at times, but just from the stuff I watched the last two days (around the league), it was a better game than I thought I was going to see," Maurice said. Winnipeg pulled within one point of the Coyotes as both teams chase a wild-card playoff spot, although Phoenix has two games in hand. Dallas sits in the final spot with 66 points, one better than Phoenix and Vancouver, and two ahead of Winnipeg. Pavelec made 34 saves for the Jets, with two of his toughest stops coming in overtime. "It wasnt an easy game for both teams. It was the first game back and we didnt know what to expect a little bit," said Pavelec, who stopped Mike Ribeiro to end the shootout. Smith stopped 27 shots for the visitors, including a pair of scoring chances in the final seconds of regulation. "For the most part I felt not too bad," said Smith, whho was a member of Canadas gold medal-winning team in Sochi but didnt see any playing time.dddddddddddd "But like I said, it doesnt matter how you feel, you need to come out on the better side of things." Hanzal put away a rebound to tie the game at 2-2 with Jets centre Jim Slater in the penalty box 6:40 into the third period. Winnipeg took advantage of a giveaway by Coyotes defenceman Zbynek Michalek to take the lead late in the second period. With Ekman-Larsson in the penalty box, Little intercepted Michaleks pass in the low slot and beat Smiths glove hand to make it 2-1. The teams wasted no time reminding fans of one of the differences between international hockey and the NHL game. Winnipegs Zach Bogosian and Phoenixs Rob Klinkhammer dropped the gloves just 78 seconds into the game after Klinkhammer shoved Bogosians defence partner Toby Enstrom into the boards. The Coyotes opened the scoring with an Ekman-Larsson wrist shot from the high slot that went in off the post 12:17 into the first period. It took the Jets less than three minutes to respond, as Wheelers shot from the corner hit Coyotes defenceman Michael Stone in the leg and bounced into the net. Smith was distracted earlier in the sequence by Winnipeg forward Dustin Byfuglien, and the Coyotes argued for an interference call. Smith and Coyotes coach Dave Tippett both said they disagreed with the non-call in their post-game comments. "Personally, I think if theres incidental contact in the net and then the puck goes in after, it shouldve been not a penalty, but it shouldnt have been allowed," Smith said. Notes: Jocelyne Larocque of Ste. Anne, Man., a defenceman for Canadas Olympic gold medal-winning womens hockey team, performed the ceremonial puck drop. a The Jets welcomed back Slater, who missed 52 games with a sports hernia, and left-winger Evander Kane, who sat out the last six games before the Olympic break with a hand injury. a The Jets head to Nashville for a one-game road trip on Saturday, while the Coyotes play in Denver Friday night before heading home. a The teams have one remaining meeting, April 1 in Arizona. ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    EM-08.info Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Panini Tauschbörse Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.